糖 2.5 tsp
可可粉 2 tsp
During the coronavirus outbreak, I stay at home most of the time. I cook for my family. To minimize food waste, I often check our fridge to see what food is going to expire soon and I would this food first. Recently I am using some very ripe bananas and soon-to-expire milk to make smoothie~!
Ingredients Serves 3
Ripe Banana 4pcs
Sugar 2.5 tsp
Double cream 300ml
Cocoa powder 2 tsp
- Peel and cut the banana into pieces. Freeze them overnight before use.
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form. Add 2tsp of golden syrup and continue whipping until stiff peaks form. It takes about 5 minutes.
- Put the whipped cream into a piping bag and set aside.
- Add the banana, pineberry, sugar, milk and some chocolates into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle golden syrup on the sides of each glass. Pour the banana mixture into the glass.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top. Dust cocoa powder and put some chocolate pieces on the cream; serve immediately.
食得唔好嘥 Reduce food waste, use leftovers
Emptyplate Action would keep sharing some leftovers recipe. Let’s discover various ways to use up our leftovers while staying at home
食光光@likecoin : https://button.like.co/emptyplatehk